Friday, October 21, 2011

10-21-11 My Shift with Ka Iwi


Aloha good people,
I spent my Friday afternoon watching over Ka Iwi... it was pretty uneventful in that she pretty much snoozed the entire time. This series of photos are probably the only time she had her eyes open for my shift. When I arrived she was up near the grass and about 20 minutes into the shift she headed for the water.... just stopping short of going in and remained there until I was ready to leave, in which she made her way back up to the grass. 



I know it appears she is looking right at me but honestly this was a split second glimpse
 I just wanted to provide a little example of how in one sitting I was able to shoot the following 3 pictures all from the same spot...  the only difference a good camera.
The wide angle shot:
Zooming in a little more
And then the super zoom, with a somewhat steady hand.



No comments: