Sunday, October 3, 2010

Aloha Bloggers!
I wanted to share a few pictures from Saturdays outreach event. I also want to thank everyone who helped out by either spending the day at the event, contributing their time and muscle.  I do want to pay special thanks to many of you who donated pieces, or allowed us to use some of your images. We had a fun day and people really enjoyed the booth. I think the thrill for me was showing people the calendar and how many people recognized the beaches, animals and DB!!! 
I would like to say and I will take some photos of the items so you can all see how wonderful these things are but for the moment thank you to Charles from Hawaiian bath salts, Rafe Maldonado Save our Seas jewelry,  Nicole who allowed us to use her watercolor for a t-shirt and of course all the volunteers.

 one of a kind monk seal bean bag game

3 comments:

val said...

Hey Blog Lady,
Is there a way us "mainland" can order some of these goodies? Do I go to the web site? Please let me know...
Val
oh and great job to all involved.

Barbara said...

HEY, BLOG LADY D!!!!!!!!!! How can we purchase that lovely Calendar????????????? I would love it for my WALL.....Please!!!! Nice t's. Are they from the artist on BIg Island?????

Donna said...

well my dear friends... these items will soon be available on the website... as soon as i can get them logged and work out a few details...

in the meantime i will do my best to send you some information!

Barb the watercolor on the back of the t-shirt is from a local oahu artist... nice isn't it! we very proud of it, and it took a long time to get the image just right.

Thanks for the feedback!