Saturday, October 23, 2010

10/23/2010 DB Dailies

After a four consecutive day foraging episode, Buster was due for a rest. I found him waiting for me on Rabbit Island at 0626. He would snooze away the day, and was the sole Rabbit Island resident today.

Dera called at 0650 with the report of an animal in Hauula. By the time somebody responded the animal had been run off.

Team Billand reported Benny at the east end fence line of White Plains at 0820. He would depart that location at 0904, and cruise west to Kalaeloa Campground where he hauled out at "Al's Bench".

Marilyn and Lesley did the Ka'ena Point trek today, from the Mokuleia side, and found 2AW and Kiko at the point.

I'm ashamed to admit that I blew it on the report of 10-21-10. I forgot to add shots from Karen Harris on her KP trip. On her adventure, from the Waianae side, she found Ka'ena, Kerby and a molting CeeCee, about 1/3rd of the way in, and Kiko at the point.

2AW
 Kiko

No comments: