Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April 24, 2019 Monk Seal Dailies

Today's dailies are brought to you by Team Billand, Team T&D, posse pal Gayle, and Lesley. Lesley's Ka'ena update is part two of the dailies.

Let me first apologize, in that today's dailies are not the usual format.  I am having some "allergic" reaction to something and have a rash covering about 30% of my upper body.  I did not want to miss out on posting so I am taking the short cut and only putting up the photos sent in. Fingers crossed I labeled them correctly between scratches and lotions.  
I am hoping the latest test results will shed some light on what is going on and I can go back to our regularly scheduled blog postings.

BG R303 & Holokai RG40
 R353
dolphins at Ka'ena West
 RL42 Leia
 Puna RK88
 Look at the size difference !!!  Rl42 Leia and Puna 
 RG28 and pufferfish 
 Out of the water RG28
RK36 Kauai Kolohe
 
K24 Hook no more and Right Spot

No comments: