Saturday, May 21, 2016

5/21/2016 DB's Dailies: Sadie&Pup, RG32&Nani@Rabbit Island, Kaiwi&Cass@Kokee Flats, RIP&Kekoa@Maili Point, R8HY@Mokuleia, Buster@Diamond Head

Happy Seal Count Day !!! 61 bipeds and 16 seals was the count !!! (Per Dana’s email).

 Mostly I could figure out the locations, but in some cases I’m just guessin’ .

 RIP & Kekoa were Maili Point guys, and I think RL42 was at the 10min/15min/20min (depending on your trekkin’ prowess), I’m guessin’ that RW02 & Ka’ena might have been at KP, I know R8HY was at Mokuleia, and probably BG was there too but I’m unsure of that, Holokai was probably at TB, and maybe R5AY also. The remaining 6 animals were all in my neighborhood. Marilyn,Gina&Melanie found Cass & Kaiwi at Kokee Flats and I had Sadie&Pup(D#24), Nani&RG32 at Rabbit Island.

 Unfortunately, I had three Bad Guys who landed briefly at RI, and caused RG32 to depart.

 Team Billand called at 0611 with the report of RIP (RR70) at Maili Pt. When they went back at 0930, RIP was gone but Kekoa (RK72) was now there.

 Lusi&Jason Perry checked in at 0924 , advising that they had found R8HY at Mokuleia.

 A 1744 Dana mail advised that BG (R303) had been there earlier but was gone when the Perrys arrived.

 Colleen called at 1032 that she had my #3 son, Buster (RV08) at Diamond Head. Colleen advised he was still there at dark.

 1806 Diane Pike mail brought the count totals. It was a very impressive 50 animals total. Oahu=16, Kauai=16, Molokai=14,Maui=2, Lanai=0, Hawaii=2

Nani
 
 RG32
 Bad guys on Rabbit Island
 Sadie and Pup 
Kaiwi and Cass
 Big Momma and little greenie
 Cass
 snot nosed green kid 
 Kaiwi - Cass - Gina and Marilyn
R8HY
 Kekoa
 Rip

No comments: