Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12/31/2014 DB's Dailies: Buster,Aukai,Kainoa&RM38@RI, DB ,Kolohe@Maili Point, Team Billand

Once again Kea was a no show. The only action in the SE quadrant was on Rabbit Island . On my 1st look at 0728 I found Buster (RV08) snoozin’ at the log, 40 ft left of 1BS. When I got back for my 2nd look at 0918 I found that Aukai (RL12) & Kainoa (RN04) had joined Buster at the log. All 3 would later move down.

 On a pan at 1019 I found a newly arrived RM38 at Seal Rock Inlet.

 At 1539 Team Billand checked in with the report of Kolohe (RW22) at Maili Point

 I checked in with Tracy at noon, to get a Benny update. She advised that they would not begin working on him until this evening, so there is no new info.

 To Benny, rest of the critters, and all of you......... HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
Happy New Year Mr and Mrs Seal Whisperer !

 Buster Aukai and Kainoa
 Kolohe
 RM38

No comments: