Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11-13-2012 DB's Dailies:


At 0653 I found what would prove to be Kaiwi (RK96) on the water front rocks of Rocky Right Beach, on Rabbit Island. 

Unfortunately, she was barely visible from the pier so most of my day was spent along the roadside above Makapuu Beach, where I could see her , and keep an eye out for Irma also.

Irma, as is usually the case, was one step ahead of me. Though I did multiple checks of the beaches from AD's to Sandy Beach through the day, I never found anybody. At 1530 however, that changed when I found Irma (R010) snoozin' at Irma's , 300 ft east of the Kealahou traffic light. I cordoned her off, and she snoozed away the rest of the day. I picked up the rope at dark. Irma remains.
Team Billand reported Kermit (R012) at Wind Sock at 0933.

Also at 0933 they advised that they had found M&M (R020) at Tower #1, White Plains.

At 1046 they called again with the report of Ewa Girl (RS00) at the last bunker, west of the Nimitz Jetty.

Not done yet, the Billands found Noa (R6FI) and Benny (RE74) together at Maili Point at 1147.

The highlight of my day came at 1235 with a call from Tracy. Though I had seen Diane Pike's 11-9-12 Molokai shots, I hadn't picked up on the ID of her U/U. Tracy confirmed that it was Buster (RV08), in the company of a young male, RK00. Thats why Tracy makes the monster NOAA bucks ! Thank You Diane & Tracy. Buster had been MIA here on Oahu since 11-5-12. Keep yur' eyes peeled Diane. I'd put serious cat on Duke and Kolohe running around with your Molokai hotties too.They've been missing for the same time period as Buster, and both have been to Molokai before. Those young Molokai chicks drive the big city Oahu boyz crazy !!

Irma @ Irma's 
  Buster
 Buster and RK00... Looks like Buster is a big brother to the weaners on Molokai too.
 very cute.
 Kermit @ Windsock
 MM
Ewa Girl
 Dr. Charles... calling Dr. Charles.... can we get some footage of  Madam Ewa Girls' travels please!
 Noa
Noa and Benny
 



No comments: