Thursday, November 1, 2012

10-31-2012 DB's Dailies:

At 0637 on my first look at Rabbit Island I found Duke (RA12) snoozin' in the Morning Glory, left of 1BS. He would later relocate to the left end rock flats at RI, where he remained the rest of the day. He was the one and only visible RI resident today. 
While doing my morning Kaupo Beach Park check, one of my "permanent resident", derelict posse called my attention to a animal at KBP near the Cockroach Cove surf break. It would prove to be Irma (R010). They said that she arrived at 0200 in the morning. I cordoned her off, and she has remained the rest of the day. Irma departed, of her own volition, at 1700.
I went to Sandy Beach at 1000 in hopes of being one step ahead of Buster . Sure enough at 1044 here he came, cruisin' in from the Blowhole direction. He hauled out at 1047 and I cordoned him off. He has remained the rest of the day. When I arrived at SB at 1725 Buster was gone.

Team Billand reported RIP (RR70) at Maili Point, at 1004, with a derelict visitor.

At 1326 the advised of a call about an animal at Whitel Plains. When they arrived the found M&M (R020) at Tower #1.

Irma
 

 Buster
 Duke 
MM 

 RIP and intruder
 Mr. Rip alone at last

No comments: