Wednesday, June 4, 2008

DB Post Wednesday June 4th

EwaGirl&Kerby, Rocky,RIP&Sadie@ RI, Irma&Kermit@Kalaeloa
Rocky was my first order of business, so I was at Diamond Head at 0615. Rocky was not at her usual bunker perch, so I walked every inch of Diamond Head from Black Point to Beach Rd, and found nothing. Next it was Kokee, then Spitting Cave, and the Hanauma Bay, still nothing.

When I blonked my big butt in the chair at Makai Pier, and looked into the scope, the first thing I saw was Rocky ! She was accompanied by RIP, and a bit further to the right Sadie. She was 100% molted. Chicks !!!! ..... I just cain't figurem' out !

Of course Ewa Girl and Kerby the Hippo Boy were there also, on D#45. Do I really need to say that he is HUGE, again ?

Later in the afternoon Buster joined the RI cast.

Brenda called at 0745 with the report of Irma (N3) and another animal at Kalaeloa Beach, at "the Wind Sock". The Billands responded and called at 0856 to confirm that it was Kermit and Irma. Aloha, DB

I know we're not suppose to do this but I can't help it..... "Re-united and it feels so good"

No comments: