Friday, June 13, 2008

DB Post Friday June 13th

I had a Rabbit Island cast of Kerby, RIP and R301, and that was it for me. The Billands checked the SW quadrant and also found nothing, and there were no other calls.

Unfortunately I had a DOCARE Incident, which began at 0938 with an orange 2-man kayak with a male and female aboard, and a green 1-man kayak with a male aboard, departed Kaupo Beach Park, hauling out on RI at 0946, 120 ft right of 3BS. ......edited.................Aloha, DB
(sorry but I took it upon myself to edit this information and not make it public on the blog. In the event this involves any type of litigation it is best if the information stays in the context of the DOCARE report. If and when the information is no longer relevant I can make it available ~donna~).

No comments: