Wednesday, June 11, 2008

DB Post Wednesday June 11th

Kerby,Buster,RIP,Sadie &R301@RI, Rocky@Irma's,Ka'ena@KP, 6-11-08
To my shock and awe, I found Rocky waiting for me at Irma's, at 0613. On a check of Sandy Beach after getting Rocky cordoned off I found fresh wallow signs, and fresh track back to the water with lots of dog tracks. I think Irma's might have been Rocky's 2nd choice. Rocky had lots of company on the beach, since it was a holiday, but she was still there when I checked her at 1600. I'll return to check her at dusk.

The Rabbit Island cast was Kerby, Buster, RIP, Sadie and R301. Kerby and Buster were interacting when I got my first look at 0727. With nuisance nudging Buster managed to get Kerby rolling toward the water. When I got back to the pier later on, they were close together on the beach, with RIP near by. All were at the left end of the island. Sadie was down near 3BS, and R301 further to the right. Nothing of any consequence happen through the rest of the day.

Joanna Tabor checked in with a Ka'ena shot from Ka'ena Point today. Thank you Joanna. Aloha, DB



No comments: