Monday, June 2, 2008

5AY & P02 Monday June 2nd

Aloha Good People!

Little pup is turning into tubby pup. This afternoon I watched as he and Mom swam, little guy was diving and at one point I clocked him under for a minute 8 seconds... He was very vocal today and seemed like Mom wanted to stay in the water longer than him. There was one nursing while I was there but I was unable to keep the usual data, cuz I was re-enforcing the signs by the tide line. All in all another beautiful day in Hawaii....

** DB - How cool is it that Kermit popped up! I was just asking about him. AND.... is Rocky's molting at lighting speed? ... 4 days and she's almost done? Either that Chester really enjoyed the care he was getting in Kailua.... I think it took him 17 days before he looked like that... (that's my boy!) ~donna~

click on photos to enlarge


No comments: