Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DB Post Monday June 23rd

DB to Earth....DB to Earth.....Can You Read Me , Over !!!!
I AM alive and as well as a short , fat , bald guy is capable of being. My computer is down, and access to the Internet on my wife's computer seems to be spotty, with an Oceanic issue, for the moment I'm contact with the outside world.

6-22-08 Rocky was at Diamond Head, and the RI cast was RIP, Kerby, Sadie, annnnnnnnd Ewa Girl ! This marked her first return to RI since weaning Kerby. They spent the day 60 ft apart and there was no indication whatsoever of interest in the other.

6-23-08 Today's cast was Rocky at DH again, (I'm returning at dusk), and the RI cast was Kerby, Buster , and Sadie. That is the entire Ewa Girl family all together. Too bad Mom didn't show up again today.

That's it folks. I'm on my way back to Diamond Head. Aloha, DB

No comments: