Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday June 9th 5AY and P02

Aloha Good People!

I spent this afternoon out on the North Shore with 5AY and P02.... As you can see the boy is bulking up (photos from Karen Bryan from 6/8 ) I did take some photos and have a little movie of mom and pup going for a swim. I'll post as soon as I have a moment to download.

Some issues on the site went out via email to the volunteers and I am hopeful it will all be resolved as long as we continue to communicate. There were 5 nursing events, data was a little difficult again due to the position and some of the property limitations, and its not easy with just one person. The boy is growing strong and really good in the water, although it took mom some time to coax him into water. They went for two long swims lasting over 30 minutes each. Property owner reported they started swimming out to the little island and back as of yesterday. Thats the scoop for today..... ~donna`

2 comments:

KarenB said...

So many Karens....it's Karen B from the MCB Kaneohe! :)

Donna said...

Sorry Karen... I fixed it in the original post.... You're right lots of karen(s) looking after these seals.

thanks for keeping me honest :-)