Wednesday, June 18, 2008

5AY & P02 Tuesday Evening

Aloha Good People!

Malia and I sat down on the beach park side of the property. Resident Scott Allen who is responsible for many "COOL" shots stopped by with his cameras. We talked about Sunday morning when the pup got snagged. He produced some incredible photos. I asked if he could take a couple close up of the pup's left eye, in that earlier I noted some discoloration.... not sure if it was a "cut" or weird lighting. Of course P02 did not cooperate while Scott was there.

I was suddenly distracted by two young (3-4 month old) puppy dogs running onto the beach from the property next to Bernard! OY! The puppies were pretty good about following me back onto the property but there was no-one home and nothing to secure them with... It took several attempts of sneaking away without their following back to the beach. FINALLY the owner came home. Malia and I explained the reasons we were there watching over Mom and Pup and how dangerous it is to both seals as well as his dogs. He said he would rig something up tomorrow. Please keep your eyes open!

Well that does it for me, it's been a long day.... some of this and some of that! ~donna~

No comments: