Sunday, June 1, 2008

DB Post Sunday June 1st

Ewa Girl&Kerby & Benny@RI, Rocky@ DH, Sadie@LL, Pooh@KP, 6-1-08
The day began with a visit to Rocky at Diamond Head. The girl is goin' nuts. Yesterday she was 5% molted . Today a conservative 20%. She got in the water at 1403, per Colleen.

The RI cast was Ewa Girl & Kerby, I'll spare you the prattling on about how HUGE he is, and Benny was there again today.

I'd gotten a call from a surfer posse member about a "baby" animal swimming by at Sandy Beach, on it's way to Blowhole, and at 1524 posse member Lesley reported a small red tagged animal at LL. I stopped by around 1700, I saw that, as I suspected , it was Sadie.

Posse member Mary Frances called late in the day to report that she'd seen Pooh (RO38) at Ka'ena Point today.

The Billands came through late in the day, with shots of R5AY and pup from today. Aloha, DB









No comments: