Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Weekly Weaner: RJ16 and Holokai

Well here we have another episode of weekly weaner starring the brothers RJ16 and older bro Holokai RG40. These photos were taken last week on 10/4. The photos of RJ16 under the mini waterfall is priceless. Thank you Diga !!


Holokai RG40 looking handsome in his new coat
 Still has a white belly
 and NOW for the silly one RJ16 
and Diane said I didn't have to post all of them.... come on.... how am I suppose to choose from these?
 all that splashing, he needed a quick nap
 oh wait what's that?
 hmmmm doesn't smell
 okay i'll eat it
 maybe not
 how about I just play with it
and now for the VIDEOS !!!

1 comment:

b said...

Oh my gosh, that is the best video's of a pup EVER. Adorable stuff, made me chuckle out loud. Great video D.

RJ16 is a little clown, so innocently playing under the falls, getting totally covered and not minding it at all.

And playing with the stick so sweet.

GREAT STUFF D. I applaud your work and my heart melted watching both videos.

Remember Kp2 played with the water too????