Sunday, May 28, 2017

5/28/2017 DB's Dailies:

At 0742 Sandy Beach walker posse member Carla called advising that an animal had just haule out at the Blowhole end of Sandy Beach.  Marilyn was out and around and I advised her of the call I’d just gotten.  When she arrived at 0812 she confirmed the Kolohe (RW22) ID.  The Hotline was notified by both of us. I have no further info.

I had been at Makai Pier at 0730, and at 0802 I found Sadie (RB12)&PO1 just hauling out to the west end of the beach at Rabbit Island. They were do two separate swim sessions through the day, with swim sessions and lots of snoozin’. They were the RI cast for today.

I got a call from diver posse member Paul Hasley at 1105. He sent photos of his shots of Right Spot (R016) at Shark’s Cove. Thank You Paul !!!

Team Billand checked in with the report of their only find at 1225 of Ka’ale (RH32) at Maili.

My Instagram following of news concerning Nani (RK60)&PO2) came thru this afternoon of a drone shot of them.


Sadie & PO1
 Kolohe
 Nani and PO2 drone shot !!
Ka'ale
 Right SPot

No comments: