Tuesday, February 10, 2009

DB Post Tuesday 2/10/2009

At 0636 I found Irma waiting for me at Irma's, 300 ft east of the Kealahou traffic light. She has been there all day. I'll recheck again at dusk.

The Rabbit Island cast for today began as RIP and RB08, at the left end of the island. About mid morning RIP departed and I did not see him again today. At 1434 Sadie hauled out to the left end. When I departed the pier at 1545 the girls had the place all to themselves.

Barbara Billand called from Maui at 1229 to advise that her sister reported finding "a fat one, and a green one", at Campbell Industrial Park. No science involved here folks. My dollar is on Ewa Girl and Benny, but ??????????

When I left Irma's tonight at 0730, Irma was showing no interest in leaving. I picked up the rope and left signs, and called it a day.
Irma
RB08
RIP
Sadie

No comments: