Monday, February 2, 2009

DB Post Sunday 2/1/2009

I guess everybody went to Buster's house for the Super Bowl or something. RIP was the one and only RI resident today. The sum total of the action was his getting in the water at his starting point at the left end of the beach, swimming to the right end of the beach, checking for others every so often, and hauling out to the water front rocks at the right end where he snoozed away the rest of the day.

Team Billand had a more interesting day, reporting 2AW at Kahe Power Plant, Kermit at White Plains, and finally Irma at the Last Bench, at Kalaeloa Campgrounds. Aloha, DB
RIP
2AW
Irma
Kermit
Mojo & B11 sent from Val

Aloha, Well DB never fails to amaze me. Like he said in today's blog, Diane and I found 12 seals on 1-30-09 in which 2 we couldn't identify. Well the ol' Seal Whisperer worked his magic and identified one of the unknowns as MOJO. DB is truly amazing and sure does know HIS seals--I didn't even notice that bleach mark on MOJO's head--I've got a lotta learning to do. Anyway, here is a picture of MOJO enjoying the quiet life on Molokai with friend B11. Thanks DB for your eagle eye, I sure appreciate it. Val

No comments: