Thursday, February 12, 2009

DB Post Friday 2/12/2009

I found Irma at 0614, exactly where I'd left her last night. After getting her cordoned off again, I called Tracy, who came out and gave Irma her new N3 bleach, left side mid body only. I checked her multiple times throughout the day, but on my 1500 check she was gone. Two witnesses said that she had departed at 1400, of her own volition.

At 0852 I found R301 doing 8 minute dives at Spitting Cave.

My first look at Rabbit Island had been a bust, but when I got back to Makai Pier at 1135 I found RB08 on the beach at the left end. She would be joined by Sadie at 1252. They played for 5 minutes or so before settling down to snooze mode.

On a pan at 1341 I found Kolohe on the water front rocks , 90 ft right of 3BS. All of the RI cast were still there when I departed MP at 1455.

Team Billand is back from their Maui adventure ! They called at 1029 to report finding 2AU at Maili. He had last been seen on 4-20-08,at Ka'ena Point, and it was the Billands that time also.

They called again at 1130 with really big news that they had found Ewa Girl at Campbell Industrial Park, and that there was an Unknown female there with her. It was the same animal they had briefly seen at that location on 2-3-09. Their last call came at 1440, reporting Kermit at Nimitz Beach. Aloha, DB

Irma
Irma
Sadie & RB08

No comments: