Sunday, February 8, 2009

DB Post Sunday 2/8/2009

The first order of business was to check Sandy Beach at 0600. Thankfully, Irma had departed. I picked up the signs and continued on. Despite multiple checks of all the SE quadrant spots, I could not find Irma today. I have no clue.

At 0818 I found R301 doing 7 minute dives at Spitting Cave.

My first look at Rabbit Island was a bust, but when I got back to MP at 1030, I found our little buddy, Kolohe (RW22) once again tucked into the base of the cliff, but today he was at the extreme right end of the beach. He would move down to cool off at 1035, and by 1040 was hidden behind the water front rocks, and totally invisible for the rest of the day.

Despite many a mile on today's Irma quest, That was the day. Aloha, DB
R301
Kolohe
Kolohe

No comments: