Tuesday, July 21, 2009

DB Post Tuesday 7/21/09

Irma and M38 were waiting for my at 0530 when I pulled into Crappy Cove, at Sandy Beach. They were right where I'd left them last night. I restrung the rope, and continued on. They would , once again, remain all day. I checked them every two hours, and did lots of PR . They were still there on my last check at 1600, and I will return shortly.

The Rabbit Island cast was M&M and her chunky pup at mid Middle Cliff, and Duke at the right end of the beach. There was an U/M at the left end in the early morning, but he left before I could get a confirmed ID. I believe that it was Buster, based on the mottled belly, but with Mojo known to be in the area, I can't rule him out.

Team Billand called at 1032 to report RIP and Ewa Girl at Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park.

I picked up the rope at Sandy Beach at 2000. Irma and M38 showed no signs of leaving.

I thought the day was over , however Mary Jay called at 2008 with the report of Rocky in Ewa Beach.


No comments: