Friday, September 4, 2020

09/04/2020 Friday Lesley's Ka'ena Update

 

My first seal was RG28 Lefty at Birth Beach/Tables later in the day he was at Lyman's. He has a spotted chest could be his molt starting.

At Hidden Beach and overnighted RL20 Kalua was near the waterline, galumphed up the beach behind some rocks. Houts later he was down on the waterline again. His molt is definitely a shedding still only around his lower belly.
Needless to say, I looked at every nook all the way to the point looking for PO4 Kai. I found him on Back Beach near RL74 Kami. No interaction was observed. Taking photos of a weaner is always fun. I sat on the Naupaka line at the top of the beach, put my camera on the floor and took great photos of the little one getting spooked by waves.
RO40 Ka'ena did a swim by the Main Pool. Later I found him in BG's Pool doing the hippo.
More tomorrow - Be safe 🌺😷


No comments: