Wednesday, January 27, 2016

1/27/2016 DB's Dailies: Kolohe,Kea,Kainoa&Buster@Rabbit Island, DB, Pohaku@Paradise Cove, Team Billand&Warren Miles

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0721 I found the SE quadrant cast for the day. What would prove to be Kolohe (RW22) was at the log, 40 ft left of 1BS, and a gang of 3 which turned out to be Kea (RN46), Kainoa (RN04)& Buster (RV08) were at 3BS. All would remain at those locations for the day. Both morning & afternoon passes through the rest of the quadrant produced zero finds.

 A 0515 Billands text advised of an U/U at Paradise Cove, per security. At 0543 Team Billand confirmed Pohaku (RO28). Mahalos to Warren & Chrissy.

An 1845 Dana text brought word of The Benny somewhere in the wilds of Diamond Head. The shots came from Bradford Langtry, who advised that Benny arrived at 1731. I’ve got a feeling I’m going to have Benny in my life tomorrow ??

Kea, Kainoa, and Buster
 Pohaku at Paradise Cove 
 love this regal pose.... reminds me of ol' ewa girl
 Big heart filled with flowers.... beautiful!  Barb do you have anything to add to the story?
 Benny boy at Diamond Head... going by to visit Auntie Colleen

2 comments:

b said...

Warren took the heart shot...per warren, it was a wedding renewal.

Donna said...

thanks Barb I knew you would know..... however I like to believe someone leaving some love for our seals.... lol