Wednesday, January 27, 2016

1/26/2016 DB's Dailies: Buster,Kea&Kolohe@Rabbit Island, Pohaku@Paradise Cove, Kekoa&RIP@Maili Point,

Buster was the lone resident of Rabbit Island on my first look at 0727. I found him snoozin’ at the log, left of 1BS. It was the same when I got back a 0830.

 At 0918 on a pan I found Kea (RN46) just hauling out and moving up to join Buster. They would remain together for the rest of the day.

 On a pan at 0947 I found a large animal on the water front rocks at Rocky Right Beach. It was a long haul waiting for the thing to move and give me something. Finally, at 1110 he had the decency to roll over and show me that beautiful “cue ball” , natural bleach on his right side. Kolohe was home, after a 20 day absence.

 A Team Billand text at 0550 brought word from Paradise Cove Security about an animal that had arrived at 0310. Then Billands would respond and confirm the Pohaku (RO28). Warren advised that Pohaku departed at 1630.

 At 1100 they found Kekoa (RK72) by himself at Maili Point.

 At 1138 his buddy RIP (RR70) showed up and they spent the rest of the day together.

 Kea and Buster 
 kolohe
Pohaku 
 such a lady....
Rip and Kekoa 
 
 Rip
 Kekoa!

No comments: