Sunday, February 9, 2014

2-9-2014 DB's Dailies:Duke&RK36@RI, Buster@SB,Kermit@Kermit's Reef, Benny@Maili Pt, RIP,M&M@WP, U/U@Pokai Bay

On my first look at Rabbit Island, at 0734, I found what would later prove to be Duke (RA12), home from his latest Molokai adventure. I am reasonably sure that he was one of the U/M from yesterday’s report.
 
At 0812 posse member Carla called with the report of an animal just thinking about haulng out amongst the water front rocks at the Blowhole end of Sandy Beach. When I arrived at 0820 I found Buster (RV08) just galumphing up onto the beach. I cordoned him off and he has remained all day .

Thank you to Melanie for looking in on him and for everything else in your trek today. Also Marilyn was out there on the hunt. Thank You.............very much ! While on the subject of thank yous , much Malahos from me and my knees, to Jack (at the Bay), and Ann for multiple treks to Toilet Bowl today !!!
 
On my return trip to Makai Pier for RI observations I discovered what would prove (5 hrs later) to by RK36 at Rocky Right Beach on RI. I thought that was him yesterday but I could be certain. Today he did a slow roll and showed me that big ol’ scar behind his RFF.
 
At 1121 Team Billand reported Kermit (R012) at Kermit’s Reef, at Nimitz Cove.
 
At 1326 they found the Benny (RE74) At Maili Point.
At 1442 the Billands advised that the LG and volunteers had reported the arrival of M&M (R020) fronting Tower #2 , White Plains.
 
At 1657 Cianna called about an animal at Pokai Bay. Debbie responded and reported to the Billands that the animal was gone a 1739.
 
At 1716 Team Billand reported the arrival of RIP (RR70) to join M&M at Tower#2, WP.
 

Once again the Billands are working late tonight so look for their day on the blog in the morning.

Buster
 

No comments: