Saturday, December 24, 2016

12/24/2016 DB's Dailies: Kolohe&RIP@Rabbit Island, Kaiwi@China Walls, KC&Right Spot@MCBH, RL42@Makaha, Benny@Lahi Lahi,

When I arrived at Makai Pier at 0739 I found an animal 50 ft right of 3BS. By 1156 I was pretty sure that RIP was home for a visit. It would be 1511 when I got to my photo database when I confirmed that it was RIP(RR70).

At 0920 Kolohe (RW22) hauled out , fronting 3BS. Though they never interacted the did come together when they moved down to cool off for the day.

Both Anissa & Lusi checked in this morning to advise that KC (RK28) was at Pryamid Rock, and tha Right Spot (R016) remained at North Beach, on MCBH. Lusi’s shots confirm the ID. At dark Lusi advised that KC was gone, however Right Spot remained.

 Team Billand checked in at 0928, advising that they were with RL42 who was foraging off shore of Makau St., Makaha, doing 6-7 minute dives.

 At 1300 they reported Benny (RE74) at Lahi Lahi, Makaha.

 Marilyn reported Kaiwi (RK96) at China Walls.

 “Merry Christmas to All, & to All a Goodnight” !!

 Kolohe and Rip 
 Kolohe
Rip
 Kaiwi 
 KC
 Right Spot
Benny
 Merry Xmas to all... and Mahalo for all you do
 RL42

No comments: