Monday, December 5, 2016

12/5/2016 DB's Dailies: Kolohe,Kawena, Mojo&JM@Rabbit Island, Buster@Sandy Beach, Benny@Paradise Cove, Kerby@Maili Point, Unk@Ka'ena Point

At 0740 on my 1st look at Rabbit Island, I found Kolohe (RW22), 30 ft right of 1BS , and what would later prove to be the J/M Unknown, and Kawena (RH36) in the grass behind Seal Rock Inlet. 

At 0845 a call from a posse member brought word of an animal at the east end of Sandy Beach, tucked into the Naupaka. When I arrived at 0852 I found Buster (RV08) and contacted the Hotline. 

When I got back to Makai Pier at 0915 I found that another animal had joined the RI cast, at 2BS. It would prove to be Mojo (RI17). ID was by his NB top, left side on his head.

 Team Billand reported Benny (RE74) at Paradise Cove, at 0627.

 At 1129 the Billands reported Kerby (RW08) at Maili Point.

 Barbara found a mostly submerged animal at Ka’ena Point. No ID was possible.

 Kawena and JM
 Kolohe 
 Mojo
Buster
 not sure what is happening here... but one dude is for sure too close for comfort
Benny... GREAT photo Barb!
Kerby
Adult Unknown

1 comment:

b said...

Turns out the unknown was: R330...SQUINTY!!!!!