Sunday, December 25, 2016

12/25/2016 DB's Dailies: Aukai, Kolohe,RIP&Kainoa@Rabbit Island, Right Spot@MCBH, RK36@Maili Guard Rails, Buster@White Plains

I hope everyone found lots of goodies under the tree this morning. The Whisperer household did the traditional stuff, and then it was off to investigate the SE quadrant. Marilyn did the usual spots and sadly was “skunked”. I arrived at Makai Pier at 0818 to find a cast of 4 awaiting me. Aukai (RL12) was by herself, snoozin’ in the Morning Glory, right of 1BS.

 I panned to the right what did I see, but a gaggle of boys, numbering 3. It would prove to be Kolohe (RW22), RIP (RR70) & Kainoa (RN04). All would spend the day.

 A Lusi text at 1100 advised that she had seen Right Spot (R016) at 0840, at MCBH.

 Team Billand checked in at 1000 with the report of RK36 at Maili Guard Rails.

 The Billands called at 1610 with the report of Buster (RV08) at White Plains.

 Aukai
 Kolohe, Rip, and Kainoa
Buster
 RK36
Right Spot

No comments: