Thursday, July 2, 2020

07/02/2020 Thursday (part 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

I started off my day with only RN58 Luana on her D2 of molting ~5%. Down @ BB/ Tables I looked for PO4 Kai D71but he was no where to be found so I headed to the point, where I was skunked 
The albatross chicks are getting ready to  fledge and it was very entertaining to watch them. It's my favorite time of the year with them. Probably the only time in their life's when each one is different looking from the other and so much personality in their hair-fur styles
Hours later on my way back I checked back on Luana, she was now in the company of RG28 Lefty. He must also be nearing his molting.
At BB/Tables the siblings RK40 Napua and PO4 Kai were hauled out near each other in a deep snooze mode and no interaction was seen.
Team T&D were on their way in when I was heading out - Tammy let me know they saw RO40 Ka'ena in the Main Pool.
More tomorrow - ๐Ÿ™ for a calm weekend


No comments: