Thursday, July 23, 2020

07/23/2020 Thursday (part 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

Early this morning as I was walking down the beach beautiful RN58 Luana hauled out. She spent part of the morning there but left with the high tide
RL98 Lina was hauled out @ 10Mns Beach - same as yesterday. No-one there to disturb her except some footprints around her, perhaps to photo document her. She was still there several hours later when I came back out
At Hidden Beach RK40 Napua was enjoying some peace with her suiter around. She was also still there when I came out
At the point I found RG28 Lefty well tucked in and camouflaged in a small tide pool among some rocks
At Main Beach I arrived on time to whistle to 2 visitors to move back cause a seal was approaching the outer pool.  RO40 Ka'ena came up took one look and moved on. I followed in from the top of the cliff all the way to a small cove where he found RL74 Kami tucked away. He entered a small tide pool and both went to sleep.
This evening at sunset I went back out to look for PO4 Kai but did not find him. It's his first MIA day in a while.
Make sure to be safe and dry the next couple of days.   More tomorrow ðŸŒº
 


No comments: