Thursday, April 29, 2010

4/29/2010 DB Dailes

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0710 I found Kolohe to the left of 1BS, near the cliff. He would later move down to cool off.             When I got back to Makai Pier at 0930, Buster was just hauling out, 50 ft left of 1BS. He would reenter the water at 1131 only to haul out again at 1136 to join Kolohe. Buster did some nuisance nuzzling, but Kolohe would give him no interest so both soon settled down to snooze mode. The only other action was moving up with the rising tide.

On my 0744, Spitting Cave check I found Duke, initially doing 5 minute dives and gnawing on a Puffer Fish on each of the first 4 ups. On ups 5 thru 8 the Puffer was history and his dive times went to 7 minutes.

Team Billand checked in at 1028 with the report of Irma at Wind Sock, Kalaeloa Beach.
Buster and Kolohe
Duke

No comments: