Thursday, April 15, 2010

4/15/2010 DB Dailies

On my first look at Rabbit Island I found M38 and Sadie together, snoozin' in the Morning Glory, 20 ft left of 1BS.
At 0918 M38 moved down to the water line to meet a new arrival, Duke. They entered the water together and played in the shore break for a while. Duke hauled out by himself at 0928. I lost track of M38 in the wind whipped shore break at 0938 , and did not see him again today.   Sadie moved down to cool off at 1012, and both she and Duke remained there all day.

Team Billand had a rare zero day in the West and SW quadrants.

Tracy forwarded Rocky w/ pup shots from Kauai, taken by Jamie Werthwine of the Kauai HMS Conservation Hui. Thank you Jamie, from the bottom of my little, bald heart. I , and all of the other Oahu, Rocky fans appreciate it .........very much !
M38 and Duke
Sadie and Duke
Sadie

No comments: