Monday, April 5, 2010

4/5/2010 DB Dailies

On my first look at Rabbit Island, at 0711, I found Sadie tucked in against the cliff, 30 ft left of 1BS , and at the right end of the beach found Mikala and Buster side by side up in the grass behind a spot I call Seal Rock Inlet.   When I got back to Makai Pier at 0816 I found that there was now a little gang of Sadie, Duke and Kolohe all together in the Morning Glory, 30 ft left of 1BS. The entire cast would move down to cool off around mid morning, and I never saw any interaction at all.
Team Billand reported Kermit, for the 3rd day, at Maili Point.

A check of Todd White's blog www.northshoremonks.blogspot.com will show you that KC was once again at Mokuleia today. This time just down the beach near Crozier Dr.

Duke, Kolohe and Sadie

Mikala
Kermit

No comments: