Saturday, April 10, 2010

At 0646, from Makai Pier, I found Duke up in the grass at the right end of the beach on Rabbit Island. When I got back to the pier at 0843 he had moved down to cool off. I lost sight of him behind some water front rocks at 0930, and he hauled out again at the far left end of the beach at 1010, where he spent the rest of the day.

On a pan at 0956 I found Kolohe on the water front rocks at the mid Middle Cliff area. At 1121 , driven by the rising tide, he move behind those water front rocks and was only partially visible for the remainder of the day.

The Kenyon Expedition made the Ka'ena Point trek today, and found Kerby by himself at the end of the world.

I recieved no other reports today.

Happy Birthday to Sadie !! She is celebrating her 3rd today. (they grow up so fast !!!)


Duke
Kolohe
Kerby
Happy 3rd Birthday Sadie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Apparently the seals are practicing for Seal Count Day - honing their skills on how to hide.