Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Halloween

I share this in the spirit of Halloween.... 
However I need to express how truly special this is...  This little one is the grandchild of Team Billand.... she has been out on the beaches many many afternoons with Grandma and Grandpa (which I am sure will be treasured memories when she is older).  To have her choose this halloween costume over all the princesses, super heros, silly or scary faces says a tremendous amount about this little girls heart.

I applaud Team Billand for passing on their passion for looking after marine mammals to their granddaughter.... for everything they have done for the humpback whales and for the monk seals.  I am proud to call them my friends!  



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween! I couldn't see the photo but I'm sure it's super cute!

Diga said...

What a great idea! Love and respect for the Billand's.

b said...

It was a huge surprise to see Olivia dressed like that...it touched our hearts...

Thanks Donna...you are so kind and so appreciated too.

To Olivia...you are our HEAVEN!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!