Friday, November 28, 2008

Belated - Happy Turkey Day

Aloha Good People!

Sorry about the technical difficulties.... my Internet crapped out on me Wednesday night and most of Thursday, and I finally was able to get through via dial-up... (yes it still exist) and let me tell you up-loading the photos is not fun. Okay I'll stop complaining now.

So did everyone catch the NOVA special on PBS... did you see volunteer Jennifer Maldonado with KC and Kolohe? Everyone has been asking for Kolohe, and truth is there hasn't been any news that I know of to report.... although I did hear something that possibly the battery on his sat-tag went ka-put.... We have to keep the faith that he is out there living the life of a healthy little monk seal...

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed their loved ones (including our seals).
~donna~

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi,Thanksgiving was great. Now, I want to say, that I will never give up my hunt for Kolohe. He remains in my heart every day. He is in my prayers too. I will continue my hope, my faith, he is still here in our waters and shores,basking some where special and secret. If we had a boat, Robert and I would search the areas. Gotta think and feel like a seal. Gotta keep looking. And then one day, surprise, he may show up.
We can't give up!!!! We can't!!! He may even show up at KP's. Wouldn't THAT BE A THRILL!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

Hey if you and Robert get a boat I'm coming out there with you! Sign me up... Wouldn't that be the way to check on our monk seals!