Monday, November 3, 2008

Volunteer Dana finds Benny

I identified his flipper tag, but it was a little more difficult to photograph since he moved a bit right after I focused on the number with the binoculars and called you.

Here are the pictures. As you can see he is getting pretty green. Bob and I will go back tomorrow and see if he is still around in that area and perhaps staying there to rejuvenate and get beautiful.

I was so happy I was working at home and it was sooooo close, I would have hated to have missed him.

Mahalo,
Dana, Bob (photography assistant)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Good Job Dana!!! Benny was our first seal back on June 07. He is a very special seal,a world traveler and he was the one who showed Kerby the way to Kaena pt. Enjoyed your find!!!!! Ya done good!!! Nice Pics!!