Friday, November 21, 2008

KC out on Halloween

Did you know that "KC" name is Kaaawa Critter? Thanks to Aunty Sharon's friends here she is on Halloween.
I got photos from Sharon Cosma today, which some friends of hers took in Kaaawa on 10-31-08. It is KC (Kaaawa Critter). Interestingly enough the shot with the rock wall in the background was meaningful to me because on 2-18-05, I met and named KC at the far end of that rock wall. That sighting was the first on Oahu, though she had been seen on Kauai in 03 and 04. Most of you know her as the mother of Kolohe (RW22). Aloha, DB

2 comments:

Tom Garrett said...

Its good to see KC again, I was wondering what here whole name was. I have been checking the sight everyday to see whats been happening, I really appreciate what you are doing here. Thank you. Tom garrett

Donna said...

Tom you are very welcome... and I do it because we need to share the information we have... Isn't it wonderful to hear about one of the pups showing up at Kaena Point...

It's all about sharing, experiences to benefit our seals!