Friday, November 14, 2008

DB Post Friday November 14th

Mojo&U/F (sml)@RI, Irma@WP, Kermit@Kalaeloa, 11-14-08
I was dodging rain squalls just like everybody else, in the morning. It turned out to be a pretty afternoon. I found Mojo at the left end of the middle cliff on RI. I'd last seen my #2 son on 11-6-08. Once I got some sun, his natural bleach on the top , left side of his head was clearly visible, though the shots don't show it.

At 1126, on a routine pan, I suddenly saw a little animal crawling out of a depression 40 ft right of the 3BS. It would turn out to be a small, red tagged , female, with a new coat. Her galumph ruled out RB08, and my Monachus gene tell me it was no doubt Sadie, but science just doesn't believe my Monachus gene, and with Rosie known to be on this side, I have to go with an U/F finding. (My dollar is still on Sadie)

Team Billand checked in at 0650 with what has become the daily Irma report of White Plains. Her molt continues.

They checked in again at 0850 to report that Kermit was just hauling out to the Wind Sock at Kalaeloa Beach.

Colleen called at 1652 to report Rocky near the "graffitti bunker" at Diamond Head. Aloha, DB

No comments: