Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DB Post Wednesday November 12th

M&M@RI, Ewa Girl@HB, Irma,Kermit&Benny@WP, 11-12-08
After her journey from Campbell's I thought Ewa Girl might pull a coupla' overnighters, and sure enough she was waiting for me on her left side rock flats perch at Hanauma Bay when I checked at 0615.

M&M , once again had Rabbit Island all to herself today. When I left for an afternoon commitment at 1200, she was still there. It was too dark for a check on my way home at 1900.

The Billands checked in at 0858 with the White Plains , Irma report. I called the White Plains lifeguards at 1536 for an update, and they advised that there were now 3 animals there. Team Billand confirmed Irma,Benny & Kermit at 1640. Irma has definitely begun her molt. I would guesstimate 1% . Aloha, DB

No comments: