Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rosie is Everywhere!!

Rosie (RO30)@MCBH, 11-8-08
I got a call from Laura Nakanelua the other day, reporting that she and her husband Kelsey had seen an animal behind their cottage on the Marine Base in Kanehoe. I got their shots this morning, and though I was hoping for Kolohe, I got a equally pleasant surprise to see that it was in fact Rosie (RO30) that was parked behind their cottage , on Saturday, 11-8-08. If you enlarge the attached photo enough, you can clearly see her O31 tag.

For those of you who are not already aware of Rosie, she is a little 2 1/2 year old female from Kalaupapa , Molokai, that his been visiting Oahu since 5-11-08, and has been seen literally all around Oahu, and has even done 2 Kauai trips, plus returns to Molokai. For a little girl she definitely gets around

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Whoever you are, thanks for sharing the pics of Rosie. Great shots. I hope to find her out there, she means a great deal to me.