Tuesday, July 18, 2023

July 18. 2023 Tuesday's Dailies (PART 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

 Aloha all,

It has been a while; I have been very busy but thought you would enjoy seeing some photos of the 3 weaners. They keep me on my tip toes and I try to make sure I see each one of them before wrapping up my day.
The 3 females RS08 Kiele, RS20 Maylea and RS36 Pualani have finally gotten
together for the past 2 weeks. They spend hours playing in the water then settle down spread apart along the beach. They go from beach to beach and back again.
They constantly have visitors either males or RK42 Kaia. She seems to checkon the little ones daily. RL08 BamBamSquarePants, RO40 Ka'ena, RG40 Holokai and RG28 Lefty are the frequent visitors.

The latest cast documented out here are:
R303 BG
R330 Squinty
RL74 Kami
RL98 Lina - just finished her molt and looks lovely
RN58 Luana & RK36 Kauai Kolohe - always show up together
RW02 PVKauai
RS32 U'i Mea Ola
RP30 Puka
R617 Kimo
RG32 (M)

No comments: