Wednesday, April 29, 2015

4/29/2015 DB's Dailies: Sadie,PO2&Kainoa@RI, Kekoa@SC, Kaiwi@BF, RIP@DH, RL42&Luana@KP, Ola&La'akea@TB

I was batting zero on my rounds until I got to Spitting Cave. There I found Kekoa (RK72) doing 9 to 12 minute dives. It would take awhile but I finally got his right face scar, and a K73 tag.

 At 0911 I found Kaiwi (RK96), snoozin’ at Buster Flats, Lanai Lookout. She was still there on the afternoon check.

 When I got back to Makai Pier at 0945 for my 2nd look, I found Sadie&PO2 doing a feed ,40 ft left of 1BS on Rabbit Island. They would do a second swim session from 1058 till 1140.

 On a pan at 1134 I found Kainoa (RN04) just hauling out fronting Right Greenery, on RI.

 Colleen Heyer checked in at 0850 with the report of RIP (RR70) near the bunker at her end of Diamond Head. Both Colleen and Canadian posse people, Todd & Darlene advised that he was still there in the early afternoon, but Colleen advised that he was gone at 1532.

 A DanaTxt at 1043 brought the news of RL42 & RN58 (Luana) together at Ka’ena Point, per E. Gardner.

 Diane Gabriel spent the day with Ola (RG03) & La'akea (RK82) at Turtle Bay. Ola spent the day investigation more junk, but when she hauled out she joined La'akea for a snooze.

 The Billands responded to a call from KoOlina Marina personnel about a “swimming head” in the Marina, but the Billands found nobody. They had one of those rare “skunked” days.

Sadie and PO2
 
 Kaiwi 
 Kekoa
 Ola chewing on some debris this kid finds all kind of junk
 finally out for a rest
 meeting up with big sister La'akea
 Rip hanging out at Diamond Head
 Still rip... different camera... 
 if I didn't know better I would say two different seals

No comments: