Saturday, August 1, 2020

08/01/2020 (part 2) Saturday Lesley's Ka'ena Update

As I was dealing with an issue down the beach this morning I saw a seal on the waterline @ Lyman's West. Unfortunately, I was able to go check it's ID at the time - so it's a U/U. I sw volunteer vehicles in parking lot so per
Down @ 10Mns Beach I found RL98 Lina and RK40 Napua in the same positions I left them yesterday. There was a trail down to the water where the young (still) U/F was.
At the point R330 Squinty was on the Runway about to enter the water. Perfect timing to see him and ID him in 2 out of 3 shots !
RL74 Kami was on her outside island reef.
Back on this side RG40 Holokai was hauled out at Lyman's West near Luana's tide pool
At 6:15pm I went down R330 Squinty is hauled out @ Lyman's West and Holokai has left

Sorry for the short one - too much going on here today.  More tomorrow ðŸŒº

No comments: