Friday, April 28, 2017

4/28/2017 DB's Dailies:

At 0715 from Makai Pier, I found Sadie (RB12), lookin’ large, 40 ft left of 1BS.

40 ft right of 3BS I found what would prove to be Kekoa (RK72).  He would enter the water and would relocate to join Sadie.  Sadie in the lead with Kekoa following, would work their way down to the water line, and both entered the water .  Sadie was out to forage. I didn’t see them again today

On a pan at 0724 I spied an animal behind the high grass, 20 ft right of 3BS. At 0755 Kolohe (RW22) would move down to the water line behind the water front rocks. His right side NB was clearly visible. He remained there all day.

Gayle called at 1056 with the report of Kaiwi (RK96) once again on the Kokee Flats.

On a pan at 1150 I found what would prove to be Kawena (RH36), hauled out to the far left end of the beach. It would take a while but finally I saw her N36 bleach.

Team Billand called at 1422 to advise that they had found Lei Ola (RH48) at Maili.

Kaiwi
 Kawena
 Kolohe
Sadie and Kekoa 
Lei Ola

No comments: