Thursday, April 20, 2017

4/20/2017 DB's Dailies:

At 0745 I found what would prove to be Nani (RK60) snoozin' at Rocky Right Beach on Rabbit Island. She would move down mid morning to cool off allowing me to see her dark spot on the left side of the lower lip.

A Tammy & Dave text at 0954, advised that they were with Kolohe (RW22), back at his old haunt on the flats on the left side of Lanai Lookout. I stopped by on my way to an appointment at 1144. Kolohe was being visited by the 3 of the adoring hordes. Todd & Darlene also stopped to check him out as part of the larger check of the SE quadrant. He was their only find. They watched him depart at 1426 due to tide.

Tammy & Dave continued their adventure and at 1140 reported RI37 in Hauula.

At 0855 the reported Lei Ola (RH48) at Maili.

They stopped by Paradise Cove at 1116 and found RN14 in the lagoon. Witnesses said there had been 2 animals, but RN14 was alone. He would depart shortly after the Billands arrived.

I noted a comment from Barbara on da' blog, which finally shamed me into getting my substantial butt in gear and come to grips with the fact that I've let a few birthdays slide by this year. Thank you Barbara. Just to catch you up to date... Kainoa (RN04) turned 4 on 3-13-17... Sadie (RB12) made 10 on 4-10-17... and today... 4-20-17 Kerby (RW08) turns 9 (they grow up sooooo fast!)

Kolohe
 Nani
 RI37
 Happy Birthday Kerby, Kainoa and Sadie !!!
Lei Ola
Great Photo of this little munchin !!
 Pohaku
 
 RN14

No comments: