Friday, April 15, 2016

4/15/2016 DB's Dailies: Kainoa,RG32,Nani&U/F@RI, Holokai@Turtle Bay , Pohaku@CIP, RIP&Kekoa@Maili Point, Benny@Yoke's, 4-215-16 Y/N, RI37@Chinaman's Hat,

At 0637 I found Kainoa (RN04), Nani (RK60)&an U/F, all together in the Morning Glory 60ft right of 3BS. At 0812 they would be joined by RG32. All four remained in a group the rest of the day.

 At 0645 Team Billand would find what would prove to be Pohaku (RO28) foraging off shore of Campbell Industrial Park.

 Another foraging animal would be seen off shore of Maili Point at 0935. At 0947 RIP (RR70) would haul out to Maili Point. He would be joined at 1014 by Kekoa (RK72).

 Ocean Safety called at 1000 with the report of an animal at Yokes. The Billands confirmed the Benny (RE74) ID at 1115.

 Lauren Snider did the Turtle Bay trek today and found Holokai (RG40) this morning at the Elbow.

 I have an Oooops! To ‘fess up to. Yesterday I reported that Sadie (RB12) was seen at Chinaman’s Hat, but Twogood Kayak personne. Perfect photos of the animal confirmed the N16 bleach......... or did they ???? Tracy has graciously excepted half the blame on the Oooops, because the perfect N16 bleach was not that at all. It was a much less than perfect N10 bleach instead. Tracy said ”I recognized that crappy N10 bleach, because I did it”. I must admit that when I saw the shots I looked up the bleach on the master list, and though Sadie is there as N16, I had no record of any such bleach having been done. I just assumed that somehow I’d missed the memo on that one. Also I noticed in one of the shots that there appeared to be a girdle just above the ankles. It was not a girdle at all , but was ,in fact, RI37's signature prop scar marker.

 Last but not least, today is 1st Birthday for the little green girl, Cass (RG06) !!! Gayle & I looked but did not find her today.

 Happy 1st Birthday Cass 
 Holokai
 RI37 - N10 and she still looks plump!
Benny at Yokes
 Pohaku at Campbells
 Rip and Kekoa at Maili Point
 Rip
 Kekoa
 Kekoa
 Rip and Kekoa

No comments: