Monday, September 9, 2019

September 9, 2019 (part 2 ) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

Yesterday when I went down for my sunset walk I found RN58 "Luana" hauled out in her favorite spot among the rock. I waited for a while and she turned around, she must have been getting ready to leave because when I walked back she had left.
RH32 "Ka'ale" was hauled out mid beach sleeping peacefully with RW02 "PVKauai" looking at him.
There was a young group sitting down enjoying them while waiting to see the sunset.

This morning RH32 "Ka'ale" was hauled out at Lyman's. On my way back from the point he was still there but had moved a little. His skin has finally started cracking.
At the point as I was on lookout of Ka'ena's Pool I got to see him RO40 "Ka'ena" come in and swim around the pool. He settled in his new favorite spot. Shortly after a head bobbing at the entrance of the pool looking for a playmate: it was RW02 "PVKauai". He entered the pool and went straight to Ka'ena. They had words and I went on to the point. 
On my way back they were still there and having words between very short naps.  More tomorrow 🌺

 he's cracking up... let's hope it goes fast. 

No comments: